Why Use Cobalt Mortgage Instead of Your Current Servicer?
The biggest misconception of the HARP program is that you must use your current servicer for your HARP refinance. This is false.
Our Commitments To You:
1) No up front fees.
2) Clear, honest loan comparisons provided by a NMLS Licensed Loan Officer.
3) Well thought out plan to handle to huge volume of HARP loans.
We created a few simple questions to determine if you should stick with your current servicer or give us a chance to earn your business.
1) Do you actually look forward to calling your current servicer with questions?
2) Does your current servicer have licensed loan officers or a call center to assist you?
3) Do you deal with the same one or two people every time you call your current servicer?
4) Does your current servicer care about you?
Bottom line is if that after answering the above questions you should at least give us a call to discuss your HARP refinance (or any other mortgage needs). We would love the opportunity to earn your business and truly look forward to speaking with you.
The Bookspan Baker Team at Cobalt MortgagePhone: 855-522-9494
Cobalt Mortgage, Inc.
11255 Kirkland Way, Suite 100, Kirkland, WA 98033. www.cobaltmortgage.com. NMLS Unique Identifier: 35653. Arizona Mortgage Banker License #090801. Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act #4130455. Colorado Mortgage Company Registration. Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License #MBL-5220. Nevada Mortgage Banker License #3723. Nevada Mortgage Broker License #3725. New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License #03587. Oregon Mortgage Lender License #ML-2991. Washington Consumer Loan License #520-CL-48866. Ticket# 2011121610000211